Wanted: Executive Assistant
MotivatHER Inc. is in need of an Executive Assistant! The ideal candidate would be someone who can manage both digital and in person events and is local to the metro Atlanta area.
OBJECTIVE: To provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and perform clerical functions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support for an influential brand, will be awesome at multitasking and will have great communication skills.
Our Executive Assistant will primarily be responsible for:
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
COMMITMENT: This is a virtual and partial in person position. You will be an independent contractor and must supply your own computer, internet, and phone. You MUST be available during normal business hours (M-F, 9:00 am to 6 pm) Eastern Time. Critical business items, customer replies, updates and reports must be provided during normal business hours. Position requires a 6 to 8 month commitment with at least 15 hours per week to start. This position must be local to Atlanta, GA as we will be meeting in person monthly.
- To apply, please email email@example.com
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- StrengthsFinder Top–5 Strengths Report; test results are optional but preferred
- Tell us how you heard about this position