In this video I will share with you several ways to use your transferable skills a teacher and apply them to entrepreneurship. This video is great for teachers who are looking to start businesses to supplement their income or to transition out of the classroom completely.
Templates are great productivity tools for adults and entrepreneurs alike. When we use them we can organize our thoughts and accomplish goals faster. When you teach children to utilize these tools early in life they have a way to organize their thoughts, ideas, and days as well.
The templates I’m sharing with you today are the monthly goal setting calendar, weekly goal setting calendar and the test study guide. These can be used for any grade level elementary, middle school, and high school. I would suggest printing out as many copies as you need and placing them in a binder.
Continue Reading »
If you want to learn how to become a better servant leader, speaker and to strengthen business relationships then this training is for you! As an Edupreneur focusing on perfecting your craft is what the Called to Cultivate Community is all about.
In this training you will learn to:
- Utilize servant leadership to become a stronger leader
- Find speaking opportunities that will enhance the work of your mission
- Strengthen business relationships with stakeholders
To join our community visit reginacoley.com/community for additional resources, training, and guidance.
Are you ready to start your own youth mentoring program?
Tons of people are eager to tap into their passion, share their expertise and impact their communities by starting youth mentoring programs. Are you one of them? Now is the time. Sign up for my Master Mentoring Mini Workshop.
Map it Out.
Over 5 hours we will work together to map out your mentoring program. If you can’t make it live, now worries you’ll have access to the replays so you can work at your own pace.
Workshop Training and Agenda:
- Session #1: Program Plan and Design
- Session #2: Recruitment
- Sessions #3: Screening and Training
- Session #4: Matching and Monitoring
- Session #5: Maintaining and Funding the Program
All participants will receive
- Access to the LIVE sessions
- Access to replays
- Master Your Mentoring Worksheets
Master Your Mentoring Registration
Registration Fee: $97.00
Two Payments: $50 due now $50 due in 1 week
The first five people to register will receive a 30 minute one on one prep session.
February is here and while our hearts and minds are focused on love I figured you’d be thinking of activities both you and your children will love. While we love them whether these children are your own or ones that you teach or mentor, we want the purpose of these activities to be to build a stronger personal relationship. Relationships are hard to navigate in childhood and adolescence and in the age of “Netflix and Chill” many young people have lost the art of conversation and connections. They heavily rely on the trusting adults in their lives to lay this foundation.
Continue Reading »
Wanted: Executive Assistant
MotivatHER Inc. is in need of an Executive Assistant! The ideal candidate would be someone who can manage both digital and in person events and is local to the metro Atlanta area.
OBJECTIVE: To provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, and perform clerical functions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support for an influential brand, will be awesome at multitasking and will have great communication skills.
Our Executive Assistant will primarily be responsible for:
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
COMMITMENT: This is a virtual and partial in person position. You will be an independent contractor and must supply your own computer, internet, and phone. You MUST be available during normal business hours (M-F, 9:00 am to 6 pm) Eastern Time. Critical business items, customer replies, updates and reports must be provided during normal business hours. Position requires a 6 to 8 month commitment with at least 15 hours per week to start. This position must be local to Atlanta, GA as we will be meeting in person monthly.
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- StrengthsFinder Top–5 Strengths Report; test results are optional but preferred
- Tell us how you heard about this position
Parents: What’s the hardest part about being home with your children on snow days?
I’m so excited about the next endeavor for providing you with excellent content to live on purpose and in your purpose. The Called to Cultivate Podcast is officially now in the iTunes store and is ready for you to download!
The podcast will release a new episode every Thursday so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
This is an extension of our Called to Cultivate Community and it’s a great way to learn more about teaching and empowering others. As always I’ll be sharing more about my experiences in running a youth development/mentoring program, experiences as an Educator, and things I’m currently working on (and you can too) in your empowerment business.
You can always check out the official podcast page here to listen to episodes, download resources and episodes and get show notes.
Subscribe today on iTunes so each new episode goes straight to your favorite device. Leave me a positive review (I’m a teacher, I love feedback).
Happy Holidays everyone.