As a teacher, I get tickled trying various teaching tools. I started overthinking my course offerings trying to keep up with the Jones’ and their cool high tech gizmos. I would spend a lot of my time learning the new tools and scrolling through tutorials and training on how to use the tools. Once I became a mom of six I had to find a way to streamline my work to still produce courses quickly. In the past few months, I’ve been using Google and I love it!
Why Use Google
Here’s why I use Google for everything:
- I can access my files from anywhere. Whether I’m at the park with my kids and have a great idea or I’m sitting at my desk logged in I can pick right up where I left off!
- It’s simple to use. No long time to learn how to use each program, it’s very easy to use.
- It’s easily convertible. I can easily turn my Document into a PDF and email to whomever I need. I can add it my collaboration folder for my team or send it to Google drive and share with my subscribers.
- I can work offline. If for any reason I’m in an area with terrible reception or don’t have access to the internet I can still work on my documents.
- I can use voice to type. This really increases my productivity because I like talking better than typing!
Continue Reading »