The Build Your Bookshelf has officially begun! I’m guessing you’re here because you want to write and you have some creative ideas that you want to turn into books, workbooks, journals and planners. Over 90 days we are going to learn:
- How to quickly create a book outline
- Create brilliant books, winning workbooks, jazzy journals and productive planners
- Get your content out of your mind and on paper
- Access easy templates to help you produce faster
- Get the support you need to finish your projects
- Create what you want to see exist
- [Bonus] Self Publishing Checklist
- [Bonus] Brainstorming Worksheet
- [Bonus] Kindle Formatting Template
- [Bonus] Guide to setting up your Amazon Author page
What should I expect?
When you join the challenge you’ll receive an introductory video from me as well as a goals worksheet to chart the course for the next 90 days. We will meet virtually twice per month to review what we’ve been learning. The first 30 days we will focus on brilliant books, then workbooks (2nd 30 days), then journals and planners (final 30 days). It’s up to you how much or how little you want to accomplish! You’ll have video tutorials, motivational audios, and templates for each type of content that you can easily customize for your use.
What do I receive?
- Access to a private training space just for challenge attendees.
- Challenge workbook
- Video library with tutorials, templates and easy to use tech tools to make your work simple and streamlined
- Love and support and accountability
One small decision today can have a huge impact on your tomorrow!