I understand the challenge in finding a quality speaker. One who will not only transform your event but stir your audience, especially when the audience consists of young people. As a non-profit manager I frequently plan events and conferences and our most successful events are always a result of quality speakers who understand their audience and meets their needs. When you hire me as a speaker that’s exactly what you’ll get! Thanks for stopping by and I thank you for considering me as a speaker for your event!
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I am an Eduator. I find ways to teach information to young people, parents, and educators. My passion is family and community and I believe that as our culture is developing we are losing a sense of self and direction. So I’ve taken my knowledge, my education, and my experiences and have chosen to create a platformt that allows me to go into the community and help empower and build…. purposed people!
I’m devote my time to blogging about parenting, youth development, character development, leadership development, and education topics in an effort to guide us back to operating in our purpose and perfoming our roles more diligently. I also mentor teen girls through my nonprofit Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
I am an alumus of Howard University (Go Bison!) where I met and married my incredible husband, and together we have five beautiful children. I also hold an MBA and am pursuing my doctorate in Educational Leadership from Clark Atlanta University (Go Panthers!).
Places Regina Speaks
- Girls Conferences
- Women’s Conferences
- Youth Conferences and Summits
- Professional Development for Educators
- Motivational Events for Youth
- Educational Events for Youth
- Faith Based Events for Youth
- Faith Based Events for Women
- All Girls Schools (National and International)
- Colleges and Universities
- Lectures for College Courses
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to motivating teens, leadership, education, and character development. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version. Please click on the “More” link at the end of each topic description for more detail.
Choices, Chances and Changes
The Bold and The Brilliant
The Impact and Importance of Social Media
My Upcoming Engagements
[getnoticed-appearance-table scope=”upcoming” max=”10″]
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.