I speak on educational leadership for women who want to create more equitable opportunities through personal empowerment and education as a foundation.
I understand the challenge of finding a quality speaker. One who will not only transform your event but stir your audience, especially when the audience consists of young people. As a CEO, I frequently plan events and conferences, and our most successful events are always a result of quality speakers who understand their audience and meet their needs. When you hire me as a speaker, that’s exactly what you’ll get! Thanks for stopping by, and I thank you for considering me as a speaker for your event!
My mission is to inspire you and those in the audience to excel in education and lead in life!
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from my team and I:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I am an Educator. I find ways to teach information to young people, parents, and educators. My passion is family and community, and I believe that as our culture develops, we are losing a sense of self and direction. So I’ve taken my knowledge, my education, and my experiences and have chosen to create a platform that allows me to go into the community and help empower and build…. purposed people!
I’m devoting my time to blogging about parenting, youth development, character development, leadership development, and education topics in an effort to guide us back to operating in our purpose and performing our roles more diligently. I also mentor teen girls through my nonprofit Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
I am an alumnus of Howard University (Go Bison!), where I met and married my incredible husband, and together we have eight beautiful children. I also hold an MBA and am pursuing my doctorate in Educational Leadership and Administration.
Places Regina Speaks
- Girls Conferences
- Women’s Conferences
- Youth Conferences and Summits
- Education Conferences
- Professional Development for Educators
- Motivational Events for Youth
- Educational Events for Youth
- Faith-Based Events for Youth
- Faith-Based Events for Women
- All Girls Schools (National and International)
- Colleges and Universities
- Lectures for College Courses
My Most Requested Topics
I speak on topics related to motivating teens, leadership, education, and character development. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
- A Matter of Choice™
- The Voice, Value, and Visibility of Black Girls™
- She Teaches™: The Five Habits of Successful Women Who Teach
- Get CultivatEdD™: Creating Exceptional Educational Experiences
- College 101
- The Shift: 10 Truths for Women in Leadership
- Leading Ladies of Legacy™
- The Limitless Lifestyle™: Capacity Building for Leaders
- The Heart to Homeschool™
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just complete the form below, and someone on my team will get back to you right away.