Relevant. Timely. Real.
The best tool to navigate adolescence and define youth voice.
In Identity: A Young Person’s Guide to Discovering Who You Are, Regina Coley explores seven common areas people examine when trying to figure out who they are. Regina helps young people to understand how these areas have impacted their past and will define their futures.
Identity: A Young Person’s Guide to Discovering Who You Are will help students:
- Take responsibility for their choices
- Discover their distinctiveness and individuality
- Discover who they are, what they stand for and how to navigate life through that lens
Email Me for event or booking inquiries and questions
- DVD and Printed Workbook
- Digital Video and Printable Workbook
- Seminar: Identity LIVE
- Small Group Discussion Guide for Youth Ministries (discussion questions and practical homework)
IDENTITY LIVE is coming to Atlanta, GA Saturday September 22, 2018. Check back soon for more details.
Bio Talking Points:
Introduction of Regina E. Coley
Regina Coley has spent her life in Education. As a teacher and program administrator she has a unique perspective on the rapidly changing world of youth development.
She is currently the Director of Leading Ladies of Legacy:
She is a successful youth practitioner:
- She has spoken to thousands of young people on the topics of leadership, college readiness, and character development
Most importantly she is a devoted family woman:
- She has been married to her husband Lawrence for 7 years
- They have three daughters and three sons
- She makes her home just outside of Atlanta, GA
She is here [this morning/this afternoon/this evening] to speak to us on the topic of [insert topic here]. Please join me in welcoming Regina Coley.
How to Sound Like You’ve Used the Kit Before, List of Interview Topics and Angles, and Sample Interview Questions:
Your identity is how you see yourself and how you show yourself to the world. #youthidentity
You are a result of who you’ve been told you are and what you really believed. #youthidentity
When you learn to believe bigger you can achieve bigger! #youthidentity
Please feel free to download and share these banner ads on your personal/business blogs and social media to spread the word about Identity! Just right click and Save Image As.
- With your purchase of 3 copies of the kit you’ll receive and Identity t-shirt!
- With your purchase of 20 kits you’ll receive a one-to-one Skype session
- With your purchase of 50 kits you’ll receive a personal dinner with the author Regina
Right click and save to download this awesome Desktop Wallpaper!
Right click and save to download this awesome iPhone Wallpaper!