Reading Time: 2 minutes
Monday morning are critical to a successful week. Planning the night before can assist you in having a GREAT week! How prepared you feel can influence your mind in a positive or negative way. Planning and managing your time is the extra step you need to ensure the week runs as smoothly as possible.
Here are 7 thing successful people do on Sunday Nights:
1. Update their to do lists. Each week has it’s own set of tasks. Update your to do list to finish last weeks goals or begin on this weeks goals.
2. Get their clothing out for the week. At least lay out your clothing for the next day. There is nothing worse than thinking your favorite green shirt is clean and folded in your drawer than to wake up and see it in the laundry instead. Prep everything from your bag, to your socks and shoes so all you have to do is hop into your clothes! If you really want to challenge yourself, lay out 5 outfits for the week.
3. They know what to expect for the week and are focused on that. Have goals set for the week. Focus on them and spend some time at the end of each day reflecting on whether or not you were able to accomplish them.
4. They mark upcoming deadlines in their calendars. You don’t want to get to class and remember then that you have a test. Mark important dates on your calendar so you’ll know what to expect and when.
5. They get to bed early. Get to bed on time so that there is no chance you will oversleep Monday morning. You’ll wake refreshed and can take your time getting ready in the mornings.
6. They clean their living area. Going to bed in a clean space as well as waking up in a clean space brings peace of mind. Organize and prioritize your belongings. You want to be prepared in case you need something last minute.
7. They spend time with friends and family. Checking in with your support system is essential to your success, plus it’s just something you should be doing! Call and check on your family members or go out with your friends. Be sure to ask everyone if there is anything you can do for them. There is always someway you can show your appreciation for others. Trust me, they’ll be more inclined to help you when you need it back!
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)